What are documents required for incorporation of private limited company?
Here is the list of Documents required for incorporation of private liited company
1. DIN (Director Identification Number), if already having
2. Self attested copy of PAN
3. Self attested copy of AADHAAR
4. Self attested copy of Passport, if having
5. Self attested copy of Voter Id Card/ Driving Licence
6. Self attested copy of Passbook/ Bank Statement (Not older than 60 days)
7. Passport Size Photo
1. Rent Agreement along with rent receipt
2. NOC from owner of the premises for commercial use
3. Latest Electricity Bill attested by the owner of the premises (Not older than 60 days)
1. E-mail Id of each proposed Directors
2. Personal Mobile No. of each proposed Directors
3. Educational qualification of each proposed Director
4. No. of years of stay at the present address of each proposed Director
5. Occupation of the each proposed Director
6. Place of birth of each proposed Director
What are the advantage of registration of private limited company?
Following are the advantages of Private Limited Company
1. Seprate Legal entity
2. Only 25% tax is applicable instead of 30% as compare to LLP/partnership
3. No liability of shareholder other than the subscribed capital
4. Shares of company can be transferred easily to anyone
5. Perpetual existence
6. Can be start with minimum capital of Rs.1,00,000/-
How do I register a company?
You don’t need to take any headache when E-Legal Opinion is here to solve your all query, Just provide the required documents via whatsApp or mail, we will incorporate the private limited company for you.
How much does it cost to register a company in India?
Don’t think about the cost it just cost Rs.6,499/-. We charge this minimum fee so that any person want to start his business did not feel burdened at the time of starting the business.
How much time it take to register a company in India?
We are the team of experienced CAs, CSs, Accountants etc. Because of that expertise we can incorporate a private limited company within one day itself but for the sake of unavoidable circumstances can occur any time we commit the client for 3 working days.
Provide documents to incorporate private limited company via whatsApp or mail.
Which is better LLP or Pvt Ltd company?
We can’t straight forward say anything what is better option, it all depends on the situation and case to case. For more understanding you can connect with us over phone @9319351107.
* There is some difference in govt. fee depend on the state where the registered office of the company to be situated, Fee of Rs.6499 be increase by following amount based on the state.
||Amount Increase by
|Daman & Diu, Goa, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand
|Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattishgarh, Lakshadweep, Telangana